God of Deception Episode 1
嗜谎之神

The story happened in a fictional city. After the humanity has run out of the energy resources, 12 new huge cities have been founded. All these cities have a system that is capable of evaluating its citizens' deeds. A high school student Wu Minglu, since he lies too much, is cast into the rank of the bad guys. As a result, the system tries to get rid of the irregularity and kill Wu Minglu, sending The Punishers of Karma to kill him. However, Wu Minglu is saved by an unknown person, who claims to know how to save him. Will Wu Minglu survive the ordeal?
全球能源枯竭后,大家新创建了巨型城市——绯斯市。绯斯市的中学生乌明路因说谎频次太多被大城市“系统软件”判定为坏人,并遭受恶邪种群“业障病”的攻击。绯斯市派遣谎话监察者怜恩来帮助乌明路“纠正”不良习惯。但是两个人相逢却被卷进逐层涡旋,这些鲜为人知的密秘还在慢慢解开。

外国网友评论:
译员:Perter.Zhu
La Hi
What I dont like about chinese Anime and dramas is that they are OA. Its like they are abnormal. When you are watching korean, japanese etc they are not OA.
为什么不喜欢国产动画,电视连续剧。由于演出得太过夸大。你看一下韩国和日本,她们表现得并不做作。
Kim Justin Montefalc
What chinese anime are good compared to Japanese anime? Op main character.
与日本动画片对比,中国的动漫有哪些优点?男主无敌。
Keavano Harris
For some reason I just cant enjoy chinese anime because the voice acting.
由于配声难题,欣赏不了国产动漫。
OhMyGlob SoCliche189
You get used to it. My first donghua was Mo Dao Zu Shi and by the time I had finished season two, I was used to it. My only issue now is having my eyes glued to the subs or else I will have no idea what they're saying. In Japanese anime, I can glance away from subs and will be able to tell the main gist of what the characters are vaguely saying without them. I do miss that.
你能习惯的。我第一部动画是《魔道祖师》,看了第二部时,我已经习惯了。如今唯一的问题是双眼要一直盯着外挂字幕,不然我便不知道他们在说什么。看日本动漫,我不用一直盯着外挂字幕,就能理解角色讲的大致意思。很怀念。
GrowInTheDark
Me too! And the thing is I can understand Chinese. So makes it worse!
我是!关键是我明白汉语。感受更糟糕了!
A B
@GrowInTheDark Nah fam it makes it way better, there are actually quite a few jokes that can't be/ weren't translated. Unless you "understand" Chinese lol.
不,你听得懂更强,有许多嘲笑是很难翻译的。如果你确实“懂”汉语!嘿嘿。
Sakuastu life
My eys are gonna hurt because of the dub :')
盯住外挂字幕双眼会很痛。
NookDeSus
Isn't that also how you reacted when you watch JP dubbed anime for the first time? For me it's the same with first time anime when watching Ragnarok animation with original JP dub.
第一次看日文配音动画时,你反映不也这样吗?对我而言,它跟第一次看日本动漫没什么区别。
Red
@NookDeSus Facts!That's the truth!
事实就是如此!
mga bata
I think its weird to hear the chinese dubb.
中文配音感觉怪怪的。
Imsah Laz
It's the original audio.
初始声频就是这个样子。
Hyōhaku
What happen if japanese language sub This would be great.
怎么样用日语配音会怎样。
很有可能会变好吧。
John Kenneth Balmaceda
You know, i like the animation of chinese anime but i don't like the audio of the dub. It just doesn't feel right. I don't know why. The direction is so odd, also. So far, the only chinese animes that i really like are The King's Avatar and Mo Dao Zu Shi.
我喜欢中国动漫,不太喜欢配声。感觉不太对劲。不知为什么。现阶段,我真正喜欢的只有《全职高手》和《魔道祖师》。
John Kenneth Balmaceda
Omg. Surprisingly, i like this one.
天呀。太意想不到了。我是。
Galaxt
I got headache hearing the voice, everytime hearing chinese anime always got me headache, idk why... there’s something wrong with my head.
每次听到我国动画片配音,我都会头痛,不知为什么。难道是我的脑袋不太对。
Muhammad Tahaa Hussain
Please some one put japanese dub to it..
如果有人给它加上日文就行了。
Kenma
But this is donghua .if u wanna hear Japanese so just watch anime not donghua.
这也是动漫。如果你想要听日文,那就去看动画,而非动漫。
vel bezariue
If you watched enough donghua you'll get used to it.
看惯了动漫,你能习惯的。
Enhancer White
Its good but i dont like chinese language,,,its weird.
虽然很好,但我不太喜欢中文配音,这很古怪。
Grand Priest
Well. Am getting used to Chinese anime tho.it's better than Japanese.
我已经习惯了国产动画。比日文好些。
Grand Priest
Watched it already and still, I love it. Also demonic seed manual.
这部动画我看过了,特别喜欢。也有《妖精种植手册》。
Shinigami sama
@Grand Priest Watched it already and still, I love it. Watch The daily life of Immortal King
我也看了,但我更喜欢《王令的日常生活》
Grand Priest
@Shinigami sama I've watched it too. Guess we are in the same shoe.
一样。我想我们都是同穿“一双鞋”的好兄弟。
禁止留言联系方式
评论得积分,积分商城抽奖